This week’s Social Media tool:
Put in your twitter account, and tweriod will tell you when when your followers are most likely to be online, so when the best times are to schedule or live tweet. Because the live of a tweet is very short, tweriod helps your increase your chances of exposure.
Katy asked about how to promote a new service in her church’s weekend service schedule. Here are a few ideas:
- What is your goal: New visitors to your evening service or creating room for your visitors at your morning services?
- What would motivate someone to come to a Sunday evening service?
- How can you reach that person and let them know about Sunday evening service?
When you launch your new service:
- Plan a launch service – What can you do at the first Sunday Night or Saturday Night service to get people to try it out? Something before service like a dinner, or something after like a movie or food trucks?
- Plan to evaluate after 3 or 6 months and ask yourself the same questions above in the context of who is actually attending.
Have a church communications question you’d like answered? Ask it here. We’ll reply to all of them and pick a few for our podcast!